Demountable HEPA Fan Filter Unit With Low Noise For Ultra Clean
FFU is type of unit used for filtering laminar air and supplying
clean air.FFU can be used stand alone or installed modularly. FFU
is the core when making cleanroom equipment for a given space
including clean booth,clean bench and cleanroom assembly.
widely use in cleaner system like clean room, operation room, in
hospital and production line,LCD workshop .
Standard Size and Specification
|Size for cabinet(mm)||610x610x240||915x610x240||1170x570x240||1220x610x240|
|Material||Cold Rolled steel with powder coated/Galvalume sheet /SUS#201/SUS#
|Average Air flow(m3/h)||600||900||1080||1200|
|Air velocity(Tested under filter300mm)||0.35-0.6m/s|
|Optional||Control panel, Remote control, Pre filter, Pressure gauge|
Testing in factory:
All of equipment will be individually tested for safety and
performance in accordance with international Standards before
shipment. Each unit is shipped with a documentation outlining the
tests undertaken and the units individual results for each unit.
Testing before shipment:
1. Appearance inspection
2. Electrical safety tests
3. Air velocity speed testing
4. Function testing
The warranty of our equipment is for 1 year, but excluding
consumable parts and accessories.
All equipment is shipped with a comprehensive use’s manual with
Additional IO/OQ/GMP document is available upon request.
Contact our sales representative for specific warranty details or
1. HEPA filter: It should be changed in half or one year once.
2. Pre filter: It should be changed in 3-6 month once.
Why you choose ZHISHENG Company ?
• Fast reply in 12 hours if we receive any inquiry or request from
• Familiar with equipment.
• Production period:15-30days
• Shipping notice or insurance for you after the goods is shipped.
After sales service:
• We respect your feed back after receive the goods.
• We provide 1 year warranty after goods arrive.
• We promise all spare parts available in lifetime use.
• We care of your complain within 48hours.
30% prepayment by T/T at order, the balance of payment before